CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

End of Summer.....

The summer is coming to an end, but my how it has been a busy one. I graduated Cosmetology and I passed my test so I can finally get a job! Right now I'm looking at a few places, but I will let everyone know where I go so you can come get your hair done :-)
Joey started his 3rd year of his Plumbing Apprenticeship and he is loving it so far. He is so good at what he does, I'm so proud of him. Right now he is deciding whether he should get another degree in Engineering or get a Bachelors in Business, either way I think it would be great for him to further his education.
Chicago is coming up, we leave September 5 and come home September 9. And as you all know, Brett Favre is NOT with the Packers anymore...... so there goes our dreams of seeing him retire, but the game will still be so much fun!
We have done a lot of camping this summer, and lots of trips to the cabin. Rj and ashley came here for about a week and we ended the great week at the cabin. We went with the family and some weekends with just friends.
Even though the summer has been super busy its been one of the best summers we have had together, and its still not quiet over yet :-)

1 comments:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Well hello there future Mrs. Johnson! Go Lions!....