CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Wanna Be A Cowboy Baby.....

In just 6 days our little baby Hayden will be 2 months old!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone, he has transformed dramatically! He has the little thunder thighs and the chubby belly and the little double chin. He is so so so cute!! Erin and Jordan had some pictures taken of him... these are just some teasers that their photographer gave them a little early...

I love being able to see the resemblance of Brit in Hayden, sometimes when he pulls certain faces it makes me think of times when Brit was a little baby. It also makes me wonder what our babies will look like (good thing Joey never looks at this.. :p)

I can't even say enough how lucky we are to have Erin and Jordan in our lives, we just love them so much. They are such wonderful people, and I know they will give Hayden everything he deserves plus so much more.

We love you Hayden =)

1 comments:

Annie said...

he is certainly a cutie! he looks so grown up with his eyes so open! i love the pictures.