CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009

I know I'm a little late on the whole new year thing, but 2009 has already been so busy!

2008, I think, was the busiest, greatest, most accomplishing year of my short life. Here are some highlights from the past year:

Graduating College
Being the national nail champion of the u.s.a.
Getting engaged :-)
Seeing Wicked
Leaving an old job
Gaining a new job
Starting a career
Seeing the Packers play
Watching history be made
Meeting new great friends
Britney making Varsity Cheer
Fonzi making it another year older
Turning 21 :-)

Here are some things I'm looking forward to in 2009:

Becoming a Johnson :-)
RJ and Ashley's new little baby girl Aubrey
Britney turning 18
Getting in shape for my wedding
Fonzi hopefully making it another year
Being a part of a wonderful new family
Joey becoming Journeyman
Buying a house (cross your fingers)
Turning 22
Going to Cancun :-) (Cheeztin Eetza.... whatever Joey)
Becoming a Master Esthetician
Excelling in my career
Making 2009 even better than 2008




0 comments: