CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

FUN

So... This weekend Belinda, Elisabeth and I all went to the Bridal Show at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and Lion House. I got to Belinda's house and Elisabeth was so excited to come, she was so cute.... and I don't really think she knew what she was getting into! There was so much fun stuff, we looked at all the vendors, watched a bridal dress fashion show, at ate so many little samples of food!




Practically every room we went into there was so much fun yummy food all over we had to try everything! I had so much fun and I loved having my new family come with me and share their opinions with me. It was just a good time..... there are many to come, its going to be a busy few months!



This one lady would rent out the photo booths to weddings.... we thought about it for about 2 seconds before we thought 'we would never get Joey and RJ out of there the whole night!'

0 comments: