CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A New Obsession

So... Joey and I have this show that we found that we are OBSESSED with! Its called Criminal Minds;
Its disgusting and twisted and I can't get enough of it!
Its just about this special crime scene unit that goes all over the country solving crimes the local officers can't figure out. Joey's brother, Jereld, has all the seasons so we watch a few episodes before we go to bed every night, which is not a good idea because I jump at every noise in the night. But that doesn't matter because I love it all the same!
And... the cute buff black guy makes it super easy to watch :-)

1 comments:

Annie said...

dan is obsessed too. which in turn has caused me to be! the first few times i watched i had horrible nightmares! we now own the first three seasons. just buying one at a time. that's all i can handle! it is addicting though!