CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Its Britney Biotch!

Its been a busy past couple weeks... like usual! Easter came and passed amoung some other things......
  • Lizzy had her ballet, she was one of the Royal Trumpeters. Her ballets are so much fun, and I love watching her dance. I know she will grow up to be a beautiful ballerina and one day she will be the star of the show. Its always a fun trip going, we usually go to the pie before, and regret it after with stinky joey, but its always a fun time. Afterwards we hung out with Miah and Belinda, big suprise, and that always is a great time!
  • Easter was a relaxing day. Joey and I slept in and was so lazy all morning, it was great! We went to my grandma's house for lunch. It was nice seeing my family, I dont get to see them very often. Then, we went to Joey's parent's for dinner, it was so yummy. Afterwards, we went and hung out with Miah, Belinda and the kids. I loved just relaxing all day and having no rush.
  • On April 14 Britney Spears came in concert and I WAS THERE!! Oh my gosh it was SO much fun! I went with my friend Jessica, we went to dinner to Costa Vida, yummy, and then headed in to the concert, on the way we saw her bus... it was so cool! I saw my friend, Kyli, from high school there, that was great! The Pussycat Dolls opened up for Brit and they did so good! But of course Brit was amazing! I had so much fun, it was so nice to get out and do something, and I'm totally going again next time she comes!



  • Tonight Joey has his plumbing final, I have been helping him study the past couple nights. He is going to do great! After he passes his test he is going to be a 4th year apprentice plumber, I'm so proud of him. He has come so far, and I can't wait to finish this journey with him.
  • Speaking of journeys..... today marks the 2 month countdown..... 61 more days until our wedding! It was so cute, that was the first thing he said to me this morning. I love him so much and I cant wait to call him mine forever!

2 comments:

Sam Jo said...

So jealous that you went to Britney!
Are all the plans for the wedding complete? Dont stress!! Its going to be ten times better if you relax!

Bethanie said...

Gah Brit is sooo hot! hahaha. Thats awesome that you got to go to the concert! I hope Joey did good on his final!