CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009... Hello 2010

Can you believe its 2010 already?? 2009 flew by.....

I can say that I am sad to see the year gone, it was by far the best year of my life. We have so many great memories from this year...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

My most favorite memories from 2009:

  • Going out with friends, all the fun times we had being silly and not having a purpose of doing anything. Those always end up being the best nights.
  • Family time, friends will come and go but you will always have family. Out to dinner with the family, laughing at my crazy uncle and dad whom I love very much, living so close to my mom, I see so much more of her now. Spending an obscene amount of hours sitting on my brother and sister's couch, the one Joey just LOVES. If only we could write a book about everything we talk about...
  • Getting married to my best friend. This has been the best 6 months of my life with him, and I am totally confident the feelings that I have for him will never lessen.

Both Joey and I are looking forward to what the year brings to us. By the time 2011 comes around we hope to have our own little house and have a cute puppy so we can expand our little family.. and yes i mean a DOG, that's not a hint about anything else :-)

Have a great year!!




0 comments: