CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 2: What can be found in your purse?

Everyone who knows me, knows that I have one of everything in my purse. And usually one of every color... Well I will have you all know, right now my purse is pretty clean! I cleaned it out before we went on our cruise and I have kept only the necessities in it. It doesn't weigh 500 pounds anymore :)
In my purse you can find:
Wallet.. With the essentials
Notebook.. I need to write a list for EVERYTHING
Extension Tool.. Brand new!
Shears
Pens
Crossword Puzzle Book
Lip Gloss.. I NEED every color
Salon Folder
Appointment Book.. My whole life!
Tide Pen
Perfume
Ipod
Book.. Insomnia by Stephen King
Tylenol.. Can't live without it!
Keys.. If I lost them my life would be over
Lotion
That pretty much sums it up. Of course every girl has the basis spare change and the bobby pins at the bottom but that's not important. And YES... this might sound like a whole lot, but my purse is more like a body bag and its only filled about 1/4 of what it normally is.. so I did pretty good!

0 comments: