CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 6: A funny (and true) story.

When my dad lived in Santa Fe apartments, Britney and I would visit every other weekend. Almost every Saturday night we were with him we would get pizza and watch a movie. There was one particular weekend I will never forget.
Britney, only 11 at the time, was sitting on the floor picking out a movie. As she was putting Wayne's World into the vcr she ripped the loudest fart I have ever heard! As I started laughing my Dad calmy picks up the phone and dials a number. This is how his conversation went:
"Hello, Mr. President? I would like to inform you that no, that was not an earthquake we just had, it was just my daughter farting. Good talking to you, bye!"
We laughed together all night long, I think I actually laughed myself to sleep that night.

0 comments: