CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 5: What have you learned in the past month?

This month, I have not really learned anything new, but I have had a reminder of the past. It was right before Joe and I were married that the economy took a turn for the worst. He lost his job from the best company he could ever work for, CPI. Luckily, because of his positive attitude and his great work ethic a company took him in just 2 days later.
Now... almost 3 years later, its happening again. Joe will most likely lose his job again this month. I thought things were looking up and getting better. I guess not for everyone. Going through all this again has reminded me of what life is all about, what marriage is all about. I know that no matter what happens I can depend on my husband and he can depend on me just the same.
I know we will get through this rough patch, we have done it before and we will probably have to go through it again, that is just the way the world turns.
I am a firm believer that when one door closes, another one opens. Joe is the most motivated and positive person I know and we will be fine in the long run, its the little bumps in the road that make you stronger.
He deserves much better. Eventually all his hard work will pay off.

0 comments: