CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Time

Everyone knows that i do NOT like Winter. It snows and its freezing and my car does not like the snow either, but my favorite season of the year is Fall. I love wearing cute jackets and jeans and seeing all the colors of the trees change, its so pretty. Everything about it is so calming, the world looks so pretty and it smells so good. Its sort of like in Spring when you smell the first fresh cut grass and it gets you excited for Summer.
I just love Fall, that means so many fun things are coming up.... my birthday, which is in 6 days might I add, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the best holliday, Christmas! I noticed the leaves changing when Joe and I drove up to Snowbird to go to Octoberfest. It was beautiful!
It seems like Fall is the fastest season, I think Winter pushes its way in way too fast, so enjoy the Fall while you can!

0 comments: