CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Am Thankful For.......

  1. My wonderful parents, and everything they have done for me to give me such a great life. For putting me through school and leading me to be who I am today. To think of myself as a successful talented beautiful young woman, who can do anything if I put my mind to it.
  2. My cute little sister who has helped me through the hard times. She is one of my best friends, and I love her more than I can say.
  3. All my friends, especially the ones from school. I love you girls!
  4. Everyone from both of my jobs, Salon Luxe and Joe Morley's. They have given me great dependable jobs and I couldn't appreciate you more. There have been great memories and friendships made that I will NEVER forget.
  5. And my wonderful fiance, Joey. He has made all my dreams come true. I would be lost without him. He has changed my life for the positive and I will always be thankful every day with him by my side. There is never a dull moment with him, and that is the thing I love the most. He is such a good hearted person and I can't wait to call him my beloved husband.

0 comments: