CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Take A Guess??
















Guess who this is..... look close. Can you tell who it is? Take another look..........



Have you guessed yet??

Well I will tell you, its Victoria Beckham. She is out of control. She used to be so cute! And now look at her. What is wrong with everyone today? This is who young girls look up to, and this is what is considered "skinny".

She is so skinny there are pictures of her having to hold her up, its ridiculous!

What is going to happen to everyone when women and girls start dying because all they can think about is staying skinny and getting thinner and thinner. I dont weigh 90 pounds and the media considers girls my size "fat".

It makes me so mad!

But I do have to admit I love her Hermes Kelly bag and Louboutin Rolando pumps.... very sheek. Even though she weighs like 10 pounds she is still in style.

1 comments:

Jennifer Nicole said...

Amen to that! There is a HUGE difference between being healthy and being skinny. Besides doesn’t home girl know that curves are so in this season? I'll take the shoes and you can have the bag.