CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Packers 29 Saints 51

So my Packers are playing the Saints tonight. And it didn't turn out so good. Sad, I cant believe it. Aaron Rodgers threw 4 interceptoins tonight, I think I can say that he is not having a very good night.

But my new heart throb since my love left me is Aj Hawk, an Ohio State Alumni along with Ryan Pickett, is doing just fine tonight. He is just a big good looking ball of fire, and not to mention his hair is one of my favorite parts :-)



And for those of you who dont know, we have a BYUer on the team! Brady Poppinga. Just a little tid bit for all of you non-Packer fans.

Don't you worry folks, we will come back next week! We will be at home with gool ol' Carolina.

Oh, and have a Happy Thanksgiving, Go Pack!

1 comments:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

You think that is hard? Try being a Lions fan! ha ha ha! Maybe you should switch to the Jets and remain a loyal "Favre Fan".