CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's Not Goodbye... It's See You Later

What does adoption really mean? The dictionary says 'To take into one's family through legal means and raise as one's own child'. I don't think anyone really knows the true meaning of adoption until they have experience it themselves. My family has been through hurdles in our lives that were tough to get over, but these past few months have been the toughest hurdle for all of us.

I have blogged about my family, and have even had a few blogs just mainly about my sister. We are a strong family, even though we are seperated, but were still a family. These past few weeks have brought us together to be even stronger. I can't even explain how strong my sister is. She is my hero, she has been through so much more than I have in her young little life. I look up to her for all of her actions, and her strength. She is a wonderful, selfless, strong willed person who I am proud to say she is my sister. She has blessed two wonderful people with the gift of life, and I know they will be eternally greatful for her. I personally think she could not have picked a better family to give our little baby to make their own.

Little Hayden Jordan Housley was born March 25, 2010 at 2:13 a.m. He weighed 6 pounds 4 ounces, 18 1/4 inches long. He is absolutly perfect. My family, Joey and I had the pleasure of getting to know and be with him for a few days. He doesn't like to be cold, he loves to be wrapped up. He eats sooo much, and he smiles every time he lets out a toot. When he cries it sounds like he is laughing, but he does not cry much, only when he is cold.

I'm looking forward to getting to know Erin and Jordan, Hayden's new parents. We look forward to getting pictures and knowing what they are up to in life with their new little baby. I know he will have a great life with them and get everything he wants, needs and more. He will know that his mommy and daddy love him, and also his angel mommy and all of her family love him just as much.

We love you little Hayden :-)

3 comments:

Annie said...

oh randi, i can't even explain how amazing that is. your sister is amazing. what a beautiful little boy! i am sure his parents are eternally grateful. and you are an amazing sister:) beautiful post, thanks for sharing.

p.s. i hope you are doing great! i think about you often:)

randi and joey said...

I love you annie :-)

Sam Jo said...

What an amazing thing to do! God bless you!