CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ring Pops and Sisters

This past week Brit and I have been spending lots of time together (which I LOVE). Last Tuesday was an early day at school, so as soon as I was done, I went over to Dad's to hang with Brit. We hung out for a while, we watched Mall Cop (didn't love it) while I updated Joey's ipod that he DESPERATLY needed :)
She had a friend come over for a bit, and after her friend left we went to run some errands together. I had to get some yummy Easter candy for my class Easter party we were having. (Yes, I'm in college and we have class parties) When we were deciding what to get Brit saw some ring pops. She pretty much screamed as she ran to grab them. She loooooves ring pops. It brings back memories of when we were little and we would go to the dollar store with Mom. You could get 4 for a dollar ha ha.
Of course as soon as we got in the car we ate our delish ring pops :)

We went to my house for a while so I could finish up some homework while Brit watched TV. Joey came home and was pleasantly surprised to see her, we chatted a bit until he had to leave for school.

Last Tuesday was Amanda's last day at the salon, so we all decided to get together for dinner at the Spaghetti Factory, Brit was so happy she was able to come. Everyone hadn't seen her for over a week. It was a great time, everyone was excited to see her and of course the food was yummy!!

After dinner I took Brit home, and I couldn't stop thinking how great it was so spend the WHOLE day with her. It has been a while since we have just hung together with nothing really to do. I love my cute little sister :)

0 comments: