CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Body Bugg


So my uncle, Doug, and his girlfriend Sara have been using this thing called the Body Bugg. They have lost so much weight, I'm so proud of them!! Recently my Dad's fiance, Tonya, has been using the Body Bugg for about a month now and she looks great! I was talking to my dad the other day about what this thing is all about. He offered to get me one, typical Dad, and I told him I would think about it (they are kind of pricey).
Last weekend, Doug and Sara came to get their hair done, and I was telling them about how Dad offered to get me one. So Sara says, "No need, I have an extra one you can try." So, I think I will give it a try. Joey and I have been working on our "summer looks" and of course he is having no problem, typical boy. We have been working out almost everyday getting in shape together, its working, but I would like to see what this little thing is all about.
So.. that being said, I'm starting the Body Bugg tomorrow, I will keep you update on how it goes!!

1 comments:

Sam Jo said...

I want one soooooo bad!