CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Its Official.


Today I put in my notice for my last 2 weeks at Joe Morleys. I feel its time to move on with my life and further my career as a Cosmetologist. Joe Morleys has treated me so well the last 5 years. Its been a huge part of my life, pretty much the only job I have ever known. I actually got a little sad when I was telling Brent when my last day was.

Since I have been there so long, its sort of my comfort zone. I know the place and the job and I do it well, but I'm glad to be getting on with my life. I'm very excited to try my career full time and see what I can make of myself.

My dad always tells me that I can do whatever I want if I put my mind to it. I want to be successful and show him and everyone else who believe in me that I have that drive. Joe Morleys has taught me so much in the past years. I have gotten more confident, I learned what ethics really meant, and I built up my people skills which I think are great aspects everyone should have.

You watch! Im going to have the most popular Salon/Spa in Utah...... you just wait and see :-)


Joey says that he wants to be a stay at home mom...... without the kids. Go figure.....

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

There will be the dogs to take care of! I'm happy for you, I agree with you daddy, you go girl!

Brooke said...

ugh i want to shoot myself.
in the foot of course--
i don't want to die!