CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So this year Joey and I were hoping to have our first Christmas together..... but that didn't really work out. He decided to ask me to marry him and then we decided to be a little responsible, or stupid, one of the two..... but anyway, we decided to spend one last Christmas at home. Its okay though because we have a plan and it will all work out!

Next year will be our year and I already can't wait to have our own home with our own little Christmas tree. I think I will go crazy with all of his Christmas gifts becuase I want underneath our little tree to be packed!

Oh well, this year will be great anyway, we will make the last Christmas at home a blowout!


Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comments:

The Johnson's said...

It will be perfect, even if you wait. We love you guys, Merry Christmas!