CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 10: My top 10 pet-peeves..

I have A LOT of pet peeves.. but it changes daily. Sad I know, but I am a very particular person.

1. Loud chewers.. if I can hear you smacking around whatever is in your mouth I'm going to smack YOU!

2. Liars.. Just tell the truth already! The more you lie the more you dig yourself into a deeper hole. Just get it over with and tell the truth, whether its good or bad.

3. Waking up early.. If I have to get up before the sun is up.. don't even think of talking to me.

4. When my electronics don't work.. Its the new day and age, brand new things should work!

5. Clients who no-show.. at least call if your not coming, then I can put someone else in your space.

6. Traffic.. Utah drivers are the worst!

7. Bread crumbs.. I WILL break Joe of that one day..

8. People who pick their toe nails.. its called nail clippers

9. One uppers.. the ones who always have a "bigger better story" than you

10. Bills... Its just never ending!!

0 comments: