CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 9: Something I have to forgive myself for.

Its hard being a kid and growing up. But its even harder trying to mesh with new people to trying to form a new family. I was only 15 when my parents separated, which started another roller coaster ride in my life. Of course my parents weren't going to just be alone for the rest of their lives.
Its hard seeing your parents with other people, especially at first. I had a really hard time adjusting to that. I wasn't very nice to the people my parents introduced to Britney and I, especially my dad's now fiance, Tonya and her kids.
I now know that every family has a different way of living, and our families were totally different in that aspect. I'm not very apt to change, I love having a routine and knowing what to expect each day, and when our families combined into one house, that was very nerve-racking. I was torn out of my house that I grew up in and put in a new home with new people who I didn't even know. I reacted in a very negative way towards them and my attitude got the best of me.
So what I have to forgive myself for is not being the nicest person to those people, and I know they have forgiven me, but I just have to forgive myself for it, too.

0 comments: