CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 13: A picure of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you.

I cannot say how much I love these 2 men. There is a saying 'The only man you can trust is your daddy.' I think its pretty true. In my case, I married a man very much like my dad. He is hard working, a gentleman, responsible, and loves me more than anything. All of my dad's friends always say " How did you marry a man so much like your dad?? He fits in so well with our family!" It always makes me feel good when I hear that.

My dad is the greatest person I know. He has always told me there is no limit to how high you can take yourself. There is always room for improvement in my work, my schooling, and my personal life. He has put positive thoughts in my head, I can do anything I want, and be whoever I want to be.

Joey has pushed me to be where I am today, after a hard day, or a not so hard day he always has positive words for me to make the situation better. He believes in me just like my dad does. I am so happy I have Joey by my side guiding me along in life. I love both of these guys more than I can say, I love every minute I get with each of them!

0 comments: