CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 8: A picture of you and your friends

In our lives we will have hundreds of friends that come and go. But there are friends who will never leave your side. It was really hard deciding what picture I should put up for this certain blog post! These 5 girls I have known since 7th grade in Jr. High and we have had so many great times together! This is one of my favorite pictures of all time (We don't have the real one yet.. but I'll change it as soon as I get it!) All 5 of us got maried in the same year and we had a blast going to each others weddings. I love seeing how each of us have branched out with our lives, meeting the wonderful guys we have married, and I'm looking forward to how all our kids will turn out. Sinda, Lindsi, Kayla and Roxy... love you girls!

0 comments: