CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 12: Someone I didn't want to let go, but just drifted

In Jr. High my best friend was Breanna. We had so much fun whenever we were together. Everywhere we went we would just laugh, even if nothing funny was going on, we had such great times!
As we got into high school we both just drifted different ways, I'm not really sure why, we both just got involved in different things I guess. I saw her in college once, and we said our polite hellos, but nothing more. I was a little upset about that, I couldn't believe that is where our friendship had gone.
We have talked a bit on facebook here and there and just kept in touch on there, but nothing too personal. She is doing great as a business woman, and I'm so happy for her.
Maybe one day we can get together again and have a stronger friendship.
I can't not mention my adopted sister BreAnne.. she is my very best friend in the whole world since I was born! Ever since I moved away from her we don't see each other very much, but we still keep in touch and talk to each other regularly. We haven't really drifted apart but I don't see her as much as I would like. I love you BreAnne, and I miss you so much!

0 comments: